Thursday, February 16, 2012

Little Cat Feet

The fog comes on little cat feet? It sits looking over harbor and city on silent haunches and then moves on. - Sandburg

Yesterday I drove to work in this beautiful, mystical fog. Everything was blanketed with it. Pieces of the tall glass buildings were piercing through it with reflected sun - which created these odd shaped floating lights. It really was breathtaking. I snapped this photo after I pulled into the parking lot at work. I got in just in time to catch the sun rising, but before it got up enough to burn off the fog.

This week I've been focusing more on my day job. I've had several big projects to finish up, and my husband had the opportunity to work with us at The Schools Channel studio. He got the chance to use his considerable puppeteering skills on a project we are working on. He has been building puppets and performing since he was a child, and, forgive my bias, he is really good at it. As you can tell by the photo, he had a great time!

I did get a request for 2 heart pendants, so I've been working on getting those created and ready to ship this week. 

I also got a request for some design work, which I love to do. so, I'm looking forward to beginning that project as well. I will post more on that later.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment