Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanks Jason!

This past weekend my sister's electrician, brother-in-law came out and put in a dedicated circuit (or some such electrical terminology) for my kiln. It was working okay before, but took a long time to reach a temp that would allow for fusing - about 1400 degrees. Actually, I really need it to go up to about 1550, and it just couldn't pull enough power to do that.

Now, thanks to Jason, it is heating up in about half the time and easily reaching full fusing temp! I am so grateful that he took time out of his busy Thanksgiving weekend to stop by and work on this for me!

I have fired several kiln loads in the past week. A whole bunch of new Fusiedoozies, a couple of larger pieces and some dichroic pendants!


























No comments:

Post a Comment