Sunday, June 24, 2012

Getting back to it...

So, I know I keep saying I'll get back to working on glass shortly, and I will. However, this weekend was dedicated to something much more important - my daughters sweet 16 birthday party.

So, I put glass on hold for a little while longer. I am starting to notice that summer is getting away from me though, and I have fall and winter shows already on the calendar. So, I am anxious to get to work.

I have done a few pieces recently. Above are some of my recent pendants. I wanted to experiment some more with the circles, just play with different colors and sizes. I love some of the color combos! I also did a few of the flowers, but I need lots more of those. That is my next goal.

The amazing Paper by 53 app is where I am channeling most of my creativity recently. Primarily because it's at my fingertips when I'm sitting in the dentist office, waiting in the car for someone, or just home too late to drag out and work on glass, below are some recent Paper drawings. I attempt to post one drawing each morning on leisaworks.tumblr.com.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment