Saturday, June 9, 2012

Too long gone...

I know it's been too long since I've posted anything here.

Since I don't have any shows this month, I don't feel quite the pressure to produce as I sometimes do. But I have slowly started to work on glass a little bit in the last few days. In fact, I've created 2 batches of pendants this week. Below is a shot of a hot kiln from this afternoon.

I'm still really having fun with the Paper app. I try to do at least one sketch per day to post. Once a drawing is done, I can automatically tweet it, save it to my camera roll, post to Facebook and post it to my tumblr blog at http://leisaworks.tumblr.com.

This week I was surprised to find that my sketch of Fall's Park in Greenville had been noticed and chosen as a featured sketch by the creators of the Paper app. Cool!

If you'd like to see all of the sketches I've posted, click over to my tumblr blog here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment