Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday Fair Week

I think this is going to be the busiest week in a while for me. I am doing the annual Holiday Fair this year for the very first time. It has been on my schedule since the spring, and I am having trouble getting my head around the fact that it is actually time now. 

I've been working for weeks, in between other shows and my real job, to increase my inventory for the show. There are still a few things that I wanted to do but won't have time now. I had created quite a few of these little copper enameled bluebirds, but they sold really well at my other shows, and I only have a couple left now. They take a while to create, and so I don't see it happening.

I do have a whole bunch of glass pendants ready - lots of Christmas trees and snow flakes. I have quite a few hand painted and colored glass. 

If you happen to be in Greenville this Thursday, Friday and Saturday, please come by the TD Convention Center (formerly the Carolina First and Palmetto Expo Center). 

My mom-in-law is flying in from Chicago for a visit and has graciously volunteered to help me at the show. I'm excited to see her! I'm cautiously optimistic about the show. I've had vendors from other shows tell me I will do terrible and great...depends on who you talk to and how they did when they did the show in the past.

Oh, I started a new Facebook page for LeisaWorks - if you have time to click over there and "like" the page, I'd appreciate it. I'm having a giveaway when I get 100 "likes", or should I say...if I get 100 likes...it's looking doubtful. Maybe I was overly ambitious.

No comments:

Post a Comment