Monday, November 7, 2011

Dance Around the Garden...

wings whispering through the air...

This is a recent glass piece I created. I really need about 10 more pieces for upcoming shows...I need to get in gear!

I'm learning this time of year is extremely busy for festivals and shows. I thought I was getting ahead of things this summer, but maybe not so much : )

I have a show this coming weekend, the next weekend and then the first weekend of December. I'm also open to scheduling more if opportunity arises.

So, I just have to create whenever I have a minute here or there...

I had a great time in Anderson this past weekend. I met some really nice people among the customers and the other vendors. There was an adorable older lady that did these incredible smocked dresses. She told me that the smocking alone took her 3 - 4 hours. Her prices were far too low to even cover the cost of her time. She said people wouldn't pay more...

No comments:

Post a Comment