Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend Away

To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am.
- Francis Bacon



Emily and I spent the weekend at The Wilds near Brevard, NC with our church family. The weather was beautiful and unseasonably warm. We had a great time. I did things I haven't done in a few years, like ride the giant swing, play 9 innings of softball, and walk up and down hundreds of stairs, multiple times. I must admit I am paying for it a little bit today, a few sore muscles : )

The food was great. The messages interesting, thought-provoking and convicting. We got a chance to spend time with friends and drink yummy frozen coffee drinks in Cool Beans!

Below is a series of pictures of me and a friend getting hooked up and riding the Giant Swing. I think they pull you up about 70 feet in the air before they release you.










www.etsy.com/shop/leisaworks

No comments:

Post a Comment