Thursday, December 8, 2011

Lit By Moonbeams Crisp and Cold - Thursday

For Thursday, I am featuring this lovely, luminous Christmas Tree - blue, dichroic glass seems to be glowing from within. The pendant is $25, and I will include a black cord and ship it anywhere in the Continental US for you for $3.50. If you are looking for a gift for someone or a little treat for yourself, then contact me or click the Buy It Now button below. Make sure to take a look at this week's other posts, I've posted a different pendant each day.
I'm linking this post to KristinCreations website today for her Share Your Creations Party - if you have time, click over and check out all the creations - http://kristenscreationsonline.blogspot.com/2011/12/share-your-creations-party-15.html

Lit By Moonbeams Crisp and Cold - Fused Glass Pendant

Unavailable






 

No comments:

Post a Comment