Sunday, December 4, 2011

Holiday Fair - A Recap

So, I just finished up my longest show ever - Holiday Fair in Greenville, SC. It was a three day show - Thursday through Saturday. 
Working in the Booth on Saturday.

For me at least, I had an good day on Thursday, an terrific day on Friday, and an okay day on Saturday. Overall, it was a good experience for me. It was very tiring to stand all day though. It made me more thankful than ever of my regular job as a graphic designer - I am used to sitting quietly at my computer for hours. I have a new found appreciation for those whose jobs require long hours standing on their feet!

Me and My Mom-In-Law
I am really thankful for all the help I received from my wonderful family and friends. My mom-in-law was with me most of the time, she was a huge help. My mom came in and out when her work schedule allowed. my sister took a day off work to help on Friday. My dad was there in the evenings. A friend from work came Saturday afternoon. My husband came each night after work, and he was there at the end to make 6 trips to the car (which was a long way away) with all the stuff from my booth.

Although, I am still recovering. I'm inclined to think I would do this show again in the future. 
Tim and I in the Booth on Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment