Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Variations on a Theme...

...or a color scheme. My friend and I are going to Atlanta to present at a conference. She requested a pendant to match the outfit she would like to wear that day. So, I worked a little on Saturday trying to create something that compliments the colors and style of her blouse.

I did a few with glass in various shades of brown and orange. Then I decided to pull out my Glassline paints and do some painted ones.

This is one of the pendants created using various shades of coordinating glass. She chose this pendant - the ones below seemed a little too much when paired with her floral shirt.
Glassline pieces drying in the sun. Once dry, I capped them with clear glass and fired them to full fuse.
Finished Glassline piece.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment