Thursday, April 5, 2012

Toes in the Surf...

This past weekend, I finished up the show at the Anderson History Museum, with the help of my husband. Thanks Tim!

The next day, I left for a very quick trip to Tybee Island with my mom. It was beautiful there as usual. I got a chance to visit Atlantic Beacon Gallery and drop off new, fresh pendants just in time for the busy season to begin.

We had a great time. We got to shop and eat in all our favorite spots - including The Breakfast Club. They had a new dish that I tried called British Oatmeal Cake or Flapjacks. It was kind of a yummy, gooey oatmeal bar. It reminded me of a granola bar, but it was warm and they served to with vanilla Greek yogurt and Slices of peaches and oranges.

One morning, I somehow managed to wake up and go out on the beach before sunrise...

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment