Monday, January 30, 2012

A Glassline Garden

This weekend, I downloaded and watched the entire first season of Downton Abbey. While watching, I was also working on a new set of Glassline painted pendants.


In mid February, I'm going to be a vendor at the Greater Greenville Master Gardeners Annual Convention, so I wanted to have some fresh flower pendants by then.

These are really fun for me. I usually start with a piece of black or brown glass as a base. Glassline paint is water-based and has kind of a gloppy, chalky feel consistency that can be thinned with water, but after a lot of practice I am starting to get a feel for working with it.

Sunflower with a Purple Background
Pendant Name







Pink Sunflower
SOLD



Gray Sunflower
Pendant Name



Daisy Spiral
SOLD






 

No comments:

Post a Comment