Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Art in the Park 2012

After a four year break, Art in the Park returned to Greenville this past weekend. I was privileged to be a part of its successful return. The weather was nearly perfect both Saturday and Sunday...a little warm in the sun, but under the shade of our tent it was nice.

It was nice to do a show so close to home. Tim and I didn't have to be downtown until 8 on Saturday morning to set up. It was also nice to visit with the many friends who stopped by.

Because we were so very close to the bridge, I took a few of my Liberty bridge prints and notecards along with my glass pendants and artwork.

As usual, we met lots of very interesting people over the course of the weekend. I had a chance to visit with lots of my friends in the local art community and meet some new artists.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment