Friday, August 31, 2012

Trip to Cary

This past weekend, I was able to go to Cary, NC for their annual Lazy Daze Festival. This was the one that was cancelled last year when Hurricane Irene blew into North Carolina.

It was a great festival! There were over 380 artist from all across the county! The weather was perfect. It turned out overcast, breezy and cool. From what I heard, that was a big change from the usual 95+ weather that they usually have for the day.

My mom working my booth.
I was blessed to have my mom and mom-in-law along with me. They were a huge help, and I could not have handled the crowd without them. I think of all the festivals I have done, this was the most well attended. I think the cool weather was an incentive to be there even in the afternoon hours.

Below are a few recent fused glass pendants that I took to Cary...thankfully some of them didn't make the trip back home.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment